Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Really Boring Thursday

iPod morning commute music: Fats Domino, The Fats Domino Jukebox (2002)

This is actually my son's CD, purchased with Christmas or birthday money a couple of years ago. He couldn't believe I didn't have any of Fats' music, and what could I say? He was right. This is a great collection of his classic New Orleans R&B boogie-woogie piano sound coupled with his great vocals (and we all heard about how Fats was rescued from his home in the wake of Katrina). Not something you'll listen to often, but something you will appreciate when you do.

Today was day three of returning tests, so basically I've been hanging around waiting for students to come up to me having found mistakes in my marking, but no one came. I have a meeting at 1:30, and then it's back to home. A really boring day, and a really boring blog entry. Apologies rendered.

No comments: