Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tuesday, Wednesday, Maybe Thursday

iPod morning commute music (Tuesday): Joni Mitchell: Hits (1996)

Okay, the folkie in me comes out every once in a while. When Joni first broke out in the early '70s, she was a breath of fresh air, and her music has always stayed in my collection. This is a great overview of her career, filled out even more with her companion disc, Misses.

It's Wednesday night here in Japan, and I'm shattered. I never realize how rotten it is to lose a weekend to work until the following week starts. This has been especially true this week. I've been doing some proofreading for Longman publishing, and the due date was today. Then, two days ago, I got a call from my co-author that I need to proof the galleys from our book, due tomorrow. I finished everything on time, but it has not been pleasant.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post tomorrow, because I'm obviously not my usual self tonight.

No comments: