Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wednesday and Hot as Hell in Thailand

iPod morning commute music: Jem, Finally Woken, 2004

Another attempt by my son, who is hot as hell in Thailand, to try to keep me up-to-date in the music world. Jem, from Wales, does have a nice voice, and her themes are better than a lot of what I hear in modern rock, but this is still a little too electronic for my everyday consumption. The title track is pretty cool, though. It's worth a listen.

It's another hot, humid day in Osaka, the kind of day that makes you feel lazy, not at all like working. Of course, I have 4 lessons, all different lesson plans, just to make my life happy. I'm really ready to go home now, but it isn't even lunchtime yet. Sigh.

Tatsu sent me an e-mail from Thailand. He says it's very hot...3 times in an eight line missive. And humid. However, the Prem Center where his class is staying is like a "college campus" and the food is "OK". It's just very hot. And humid.

This week is just dragging, and I really don't have that much to write about. Hopefully something exciting will happen to me between now and tomorrow's post, or I'm afraid both of my avid readers will fall asleep in front of the monitor, and we don't want THAT to happen!

No comments: